University of Arkansas at Little Rock

    Undergraduate Admission Change of Type request

    UA Little Rock makes plans to open fall semester with a flexible approach | KARK
    All requests to change an application type must be submitted to the Office of Admissions before the term begins. Please note: If you are currently enrolled and attending UALR and wish to change your application type for a future term, you must complete a new application for admission. You may be required to submit additional documentation based on your new application type.